Nordson EFD, the world’s leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, introduces Film-Pak® sustainable film-based dual cartridges for two-component (2K) packaging and dispensing applications.
- Sustainable film-based dual cartridges for two-component (2K) packaging and dispensing applications.
- The new collapsible film-based technology reduces packaging waste volume by more than 85%. As industrial fluids in Film-Pak cartridges are dispensed, the film packaging compresses into a uniquely-designed lid that then becomes waste. When conventional, rigid Side x Side dual cartridges are emptied, the entire cartridge becomes waste. Essentially, seven compressed 1:1 ratio 600mL (300 x 300mL) Film-Pak cartridge lids replace one standard 1:1 ratio 600mL (300 x 300mL) rigid cartridge in landfills.
- Main benefits of Film-Pak include:
- Reduced waste without sacrificing shelf-life stability, ratio control, or mix performance
- Resealable outlets for material to be stored and used later if not completely dispensed
- Innovative leak-proof bonding of film layers to the lid
- Encapsulating inner film layers to prevent chemical degradation
- Fast, easy filling with two fill options — either through the nozzle outlet or unique lid ports
Nordson EFD, Dunstable, U.K. +44 1582 666334