In response to customer demand, Leuze electronic will be repeating its half-day machine safety training workshop on 18th July.
The free of charge ‘Introduction to Machine Safety’ workshop will take place from 1-5pm at Leuze electronic’s facility in St Neots, although attendees are welcome from 12:30pm for pizza and discussions.
At the event, Kevin Ellison, technical support engineer at the company, will present an introduction to machine safety topics including:
• IS EN 13849, CE & PUWER requirements
• Current and forthcoming legislation
• Standards and their implications
• Machine safety inspection
• Safety components
• Free tools and resources from Leuze electronic
Information on the workshop, to book a place, or general machine safety advice can be found on the website www.leuze.co.uk or by calling T: 01480 408500