These competitively priced cabinets are manufactured in grey ABS HB material with solid grey or transparent door. Designed to meet IP65 and IK08 protection and combustible standards, they are supplied complete with a steel back plate, wall mounting brackets and lockable key. Available in 8 sizes, the range is ideally suited for use in harsh, dry, dusty conditions, including applications in marine, gas, construction, telecommunications, lighting, automation, heating and ventilating.
- Designed to meet protection and combustible standards IP65 and IK08.
- Available in 8 sizes.
- Supplied in grey (RAL 7035) with solid door and base unit or grey base with transparent polycarbonate door.
- Come complete with steel back plate.
- Wall thickness is 3 – 3.5mm.
- Made from ABS-HB flame retardant plastic material.
- Comply with the following standards: EN 60439-1, EN 62208, CEI 23-48, CEI 23-49.
- Perform within a temperature range of -20 to +85 degrees.
- Suitable for use in sea salt air conditions and dry dust environments.
- Accessories include a unique patented Kwik Fix Cable Gland with snap in single component mounting. Assembled from one side only, with no separate lock-nut required, installation is quick and easy, especially in areas with limited space.
The Evatron sales team will search for the best solution to your enclosure requirements and at the lowest cost. If the type and dimensional size of the enclosure you require is not immediately available from our website, our experienced sales staff have well-established contacts with a wealth of suppliers to find the case you need to meet your specifications.
Evatron Plastic Enclosures Ltd
Tel: 01908 675121